Safety and Security Department
The East Cleveland City School District values the safety and security of our students and staff. We know that without a secure environment, learning cannot take place.
The Safety & Security department provides oversight, guidance, and professional development in the following areas:
• Security personnel in every building
• CCTV in every building and district facility
• Review and implementation of district emergency operation plans
• Continued compliance with evacuation drills for fire, tornado, bus evacuation, and rapid dismissal
• Partnership with the city and county to establish safe walking and biking routes for students traveling to and from school
• ALICE training
• Certified Ohio Peace Officer Training Commission Instructor & Commander
We hope that you’ll stay positive, forward thinking, and action-oriented. Remember that if you see something, say something!